A traditional stone-built house of 1874, having a total surface of 206sqm, featuring a side yard and a cistern. It is divided into two houses and develops on two levels: a semi basement of 90sqm and a ground floor of 116sqm. The first residence's entrance is from the street and communicates with the semi-basement with an internal staircase. The second residence's entrance is found in the side yard and features an independent entrance for the semi-basement. There are ten rooms in total, two WCs, a side yard and a cistern of 12sqm. A renovation is required.
The house is located in a quiet neighborhood, there is parking space and all the amenities of the city are within walking distance.