A neoclassic, corner detached house of 340sq.m. in a plot of 218sq.m. developed in two levels. It was built in 1893 and has views of the sea and the city from the rooftop terrace.
The main building consists of a 57sqm ground floor and a first floor of 120sqm. The second neighboring part of the house consists of a ground floor of 80sqm, to which a second floor of 80sqm was added in 1980. From this part there is access to the terrace and view to the town and the port. In between the two buildings there is a small uncovered space/ garden.
The residence is ideal for business use as it is easily accessible and is very close to the harbor and city center.